The eyes in the skies
You will learn the physical basis of how to observe the Earth from the space and its practical applications such as the Galileo Project or geological or oceanographical observations by satellites which are very promising fields of science and technology.
Come and enjoy the City of Love: you will visit and walk around our beautiful city from its very centre on leisure time and have unforgettable parties.
- Content and topics:
- Earth observation by satellites. Galileo project and observations of oceans and climax. Introduction to physics about positioning in space and time.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Comprehension of the physical and technological issues regarding these topics and acquiring an overview about its applications.
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation by group on the project made during the week
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- At least 3rd year students in science or technology. Good stamina requiered to work hard and walk around Paris by day and party harder by night.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In students rooms shared with our ENSTA's students. (university campus)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (+ coffee breaks) inside the school, with at least one warm meal per day, and sandwiches if we are walking in the city.
- We will provide a weekly metro/bus card for the zone of inside Paris.