Home ...Smart Home!
Can a house predict your moves? Can a house react to emergency situations? Can a house be helpfull for the environment? Can a house be a smart one?
This is a new approach of the way we see the place we spend most of our time: our Home. Find new and innovative ways of making your life easier, safer, fancier and more enjoyable. By attending this course you will get informed about all the scientific breakthroughs that will exist soon in every house that wants to call itself a smart one.
Along with exploring the future you will also have the opportunity to experience the greek way of entertaining and how we spend our time with HALARA coffees and great all-night parties! Life in Thessaloniki never ends, since it is the biggest student-city of Greece. Here you can find a place to taste hot 'rakomelo' or cold 'frappe' all the time. Taste our special Mediterranean recipes in our traditional Greek-Mother's night and party with 'ouzo', 'tsipouro' and 'retsina'. Visit archeological sites, museums and enjoy the view from the top of the ancient City Walls. We are waiting for you to make our lives smarter!
- Content and topics:
- -Safety -Automations -Materials -Contruction methods -Standards -Emergency situations -Energy Saving -Eternal building
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of the course is to give a good overview of the methods and technologies used to have 'smarter' buildings.
- Examination type:
- Written test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University Canteen, Tavernas
- Public Transportation (Buses), Cars