BE Constructive : Design it and Build it
Its history is legendary, its parties are known world wide : the city of Paris welcomes you for one week of endless fun ! Let's climb Eiffel Tower together, visit the lovely and romantic Montmartre, discover everything about French culture (wine, cheese, kisses...). Crazy organizers and overmotivated participants will join you for the most enormous days of your life, in the city of all dreams !
Don't look back and follow us, and you will experience delirious and overheated debates, amazing solutions to today's engineering problems, a new way of building structures with the most weird and unexpected materials, parties every night with your new friends, visits of the most beautiful and unusual sites of Paris ... Use your scientific skills, your sensibility for design, and brainstorm with your team to show us your extraordinary engineering skills! This fascinating, fabulous and friendly competition in the city of lovers will stay in your mind forever !
Don't wait more and apply now to party with us next spring !
- Content and topics:
- Team building and communication, debating, case study, and a construction project (mechanics, architectural design).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning how to be an engineer : several aspects will be worked on. You will be able to develop your communication and teamwork abilities, as well as finding solutions to concrete case study problems. To finish the course, each team will have to build a building or structure, using everyone's imagination and creativity, and the specific materials provided.
- Examination type:
- Final competition between teams. For the construction project, presentation of the building or its plan in front of a jury.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to a few very serious questions !
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students rooms
- Excellent french food in the university canteen
- Subway, train or bus