<Insert Food Here>
Lund Summercourse 2012. Innovation in the field of food technology, as the old saying says: "You are what you eat". Is it really that simple? or is it more about what food does to us? Imagine the possibility to strengthen certain ability's in us depending on what you eat, to be able to think more clearly or remember something better if you eat a specific substance.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions, then you should come and visit Lund and the Best course this summer, see the Swedish summer for what it is and experience one of the greatest events in your life.
- Fields of activity:
- Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Multidisciplinary aspects on "Food for your brain", "Food for sportsman" and Functional Food for young people"
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course aims at giving the student an introduction to different ways of creating functional food for young people. The course also aims to illustrate how food technology has to be integrated with knowledge in raw materials, health aspects, production aspects, packaging aspects, convenience and marketing aspects.
- Examination type:
- Written report and Oral Presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Being interested in food and the different importance of ingredients, components and taste.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory rooms, private apartments and Cabin during the weekend.
- Regulary swedish food
- Walking, Car, Bus