More than a game: Don't just play... DESIGN IT!
In the land of technology, the planet of internet and PC games.
One day a simple gamer discovers that just playing games is not as satisfying as it seems!
WHAT ABOUT MAKING THE GAME?
The rules are yours! The format, too! Sit in front of your PC, start coding and there is no way back!
Forget about Starcraft! World of Warcraft is dead! No one plays Pro Evolution Soccer anymore! Super Mario gave up in the end!
I'm talking to you now! You are the only chance!You can create a whole world and destroy it in a second!
Can you take the challenge?
Are you ready, NOT TO PLAY BUT MAKE THE GAME under the sun of Athens, working with Greeks and foreign students and professors, make and present your baby and explore the amazing ancient and modern city of Olympic Games?
Are you sure you can do it? Then apply!
May the 12 Gods be with you! ;)
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- - Computer Graphics - Video Technology and Analysis - Video game development - Human and Computer Interaction - User-Centered Design and Evaluation of Virtual Environments
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical laboratories.
- Examination type:
- Elaboration of a topic/project within a small group with a short presentation of the outcomes in the end.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their Motivation Letters and the academic highlights / requirements.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- Public transportation