Hello, dear students from all over the Europe!
This summer BEST Bucharest gives you the opportunity to live the most challenging experience of your life.
Get ready to break the limits of your imagination with only three words: Imagin3D.Liv3D.Design3D!
*Have you ever wondered how the characters from Avatar or The Lord of the Rings were made?
*Do you have enough fantasy to imagine how the next revolutionary video game will look like?
*Do you wanna know how can you use vectors and fractals in a more funny and creative way?
This course was made to give you the chance to develop your imagination, to create things in a way you never thought an engineer can do.
Here, in the city of the most beautiful girls and charming boys you will have the opportunity to make your summer unforgettable.
Just imagine how it could be : to learn how you can create your own world in 3D,to spend more than a week in the city with the second largest building in the world,to visit a great part of Romanian's cities and castles in a wonderful weekend trip or to meet a lot of future friends all over the Europe.
Now try to live it for a second as if it were real, and then write your application, make your luggage and come here to design it! We are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Virtual Reality - General Concepts, Terminology; 3D Objects - Analysis, Structure, Components; Computer Graphics - Fractals Applications.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of this course the students will have a fair good knowledge about what virtual reality actually means and how they can design an object in 2D and 3D.
- Examination type:
- Practical work at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The selection will be based on the motivation letter and also on the answers given to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in the student dormitory next to the University.
- We will have three meals per day, two of them warm.
- Public transportation during the stay in Bucharest and a private bus for the weekend trip.