Meet the POLYMER, explore the power of NANOS
Have you ever wondered what's it like to be nano sized?
Do you want to meet a new world where everything you knew so far does not apply? Dare to take the red pill and enter it!
Find out why size does matter, and not in the way you think ;)
See the power of nano minions and see why a team is more than just a group of individuals.
Experience Novi Sad in its fullest! Drink rakija! Eat pljeskavica and see a romantic sunset on a centuries old fortress! Have the BEST time with other participants and orgaNICErs!Walk down pub alley where you have a different party at every step!
So apply and join our nanoPARTYcles!
- Fields of activity:
- Physics/Physics Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Biomedical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Materials Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mechanical Engineering , Chemical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to polymer nanocomposites, how are they made, their structure and properties, characterization and application examples.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to offer complimentary education for technical students. Also to gain knowledge about polymer nanocomposites, as well as their innovative applications.
- Examination type:
- Presentation at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters, answers to the questions and prior knowledge. Also, we keep in mind diversity between countries and genders.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory or a hostel.
- Three meals per day, one of them is cooked, provided by organizers.
- Taxi, bus, train, feet...