Have you ever heard about logistics? And how about green logistics in Russia? Especially in half Asian, half European city Ekaterinburg?
Have you ever tried to find out how all the products arrive in your city and how hard people work to do that?
Have you ever planned a trip through snow, wind, rain and maybe eruption?
Let's do that together!
FOLLOW ME and we will find the way to everything!
Great PEOPLE? - find in EKA
Great SNOW? - try in EKA
Great COURSE? - only EKATERINBURG original 40 degrees!
Plan your winter right now with us!
- Fields of activity:
- Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Transport logistics including city and nature
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Knowledge and experience exchange between European and Russian students in transportation topic. Visiting transport companies. Studying the history of transport development on practice.
- Examination type:
- Team design project or writing exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, knowledge based on the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one is hot, provided by university's canteen and organizers
- Public transport, taxi