Just do IT! The world of IT
Hello dear friends!))
Never been in Moscow ? No? Then it's time to do IT!;)
What do we offer you this spring?
1. 10 unforgettable days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
2. A great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most expensive cities in the world;
3. A week of full immersion into the world of IT with highly qualified professors from the first and the BEST Technical University in Russia;
4. Spending a part of your life with warm-hearted boys and girls;
5. Building a human tower in the center of Red Square.
6. Just having a great time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Do you already feel Russian spirit inside of you?? Then use it to write BEST motivation letter!
Don't miss the chance! You will never forget it!
To infinity and beyond!
The course will be divided into 2 parts: "Network Technology" and "Databases." At the end of the course students need to create and deliver the project to reconcile the two parts for the purpose of use in everyday life.
The first part «Network Technology» participants will learn the basic concepts that they can use in networks. At the workshops they will learn plan and organize a simple local network for the office or home.
The second part «Database» students will learn the basic information database theory, disassemble basic language constructs the database by the example of a relational database Microsoft Access. In the practical part the students will become familiar with the technology to create tables and database formation, methods of data analysis using queries, and methods of organization for the user interface.
Welcome to Russia and JUST DO IT!!!!
P.S. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months since May 2016. If by some reasons your passport doesn't meet this requirement, just run to change it as soon as possible. Otherwise we won't be able to make a visa for you.
P.S.S. It is advisable to have your laptop with software installed (MS Access and Cisco Packet Tracer) for your final project. Software will be available on the website of the course one month before
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- IT technology, Network Technology, Databases, planning and organization a simple local network for the office or home, basic information database theory
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is designed to give students an understanding of networks technology, basic information about databases
- Examination type:
- Oral/written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions. We want participants to be interested in topic, open-minded, creative, ready to meet foreign students and to discover BEST spirit. Students are expected to have basic knowledge about IT technology.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory/hostel
- University canteen or cooked by organisers, three times per day, at least one is hot
- Public transportation (buses, metro)