Sweet Child o' Minecraft
We have something to tell you, listen close,
Architecture is an art which guides us to harmonize in a building both the beauty and utility requirements of a building.
Did you hear about the architecture of Istanbul? The city carries significant architectural entities; palaces, mosques, churches, towers, bridges and more. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Asia and Europe, passing under suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts...
We are waiting for you to show every single piece of our amazing city..
And what are you waiting for? Just apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- During the course, participants will gain information about architecture.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn about basics of Architecture
- Examination type:
- Miniproject or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest on topic, motivation and your specific answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation, special shuttles