QUEST - Questions and Uses of Energy Storage Today
Do you want to know more about the different ways of storing energy, especially in batteries ?
Do you want to learn about the economical and environmental aspects of energy storage ?
Do you want to discover how to fix the issues of intermittent energy ?
Do you want to visit the city of love, eat cheese and drink wine ?
If you answered “YES” to all these questions, then stop everything you were doing and APPLY ! Come join us, and you will also :
- meet lovely French people,
- party hard with these people,
- experience the French way of living,
- experience the French BEST Spirit !
What are you waiting for ? Apply ! Come on !
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course on energy storage : its technological, technical and economical aspects as well as energy management. Also includes its application in power industry and transportation.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To get basic knowledge about the different ways of storing energy To get an overview of the existing energy storage solution and of the state of research on energy storage. To learn about hydrogen as an energy carrier, hydrogen production and storage.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interested in this topic, open minded, curious and original. Can communicate without problem in English. Want to learn about France, French culture and discover Paris. Motivation Letter + 3 questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In ENSTA ParisTech Campus or hotel near the campus.
- 3 meals per day, at least one warm and cooked by organisers. Arrangement will be made for people following a special regime.
- By train, subway, bus, walking, organiser's cars