The Dark Side of the Moon
Do you know some conspiration associated with space?
Maybe you have your own theory and you want to feel like Sherlock Holmes…
Have you ever dreamed of reaching space?
Do you like staring at the sky, imagining what lies beyond your sight?
Have you ever looked at the sky wondering what secrets it hides?
Do you believe, that humans can beat the speed of light?
Have you ever wonder, if there might be life on other planets?
Or maybe you believe that we already met ‘them’?
Now we offer you the chance to understand all of this and much more!
If you feel like secrets of our universe are what enchants your mind, pack up your theories and join us in Warsaw for BEST summer course fulfilled with fascinating knowledge and fantastic people!
During the course, you will be able to confront your look at our universe, and expand your horizons by sharing your ideas with great lecturers. Getting knowledge in that way can prove only one thing - astrophysicsc an be fun!
Are you intrigued? Do not hesitate!
Join us in Warsaw for some cosmic knowledge and fun, apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course is focusing on the mysteries of our universe.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- We are going to acquaint participants with various concepts relating to astrophysics such as black holes or effects of gravity on time. You will have time for discussion about life on other planets and its forms or intergalactic voyages. Our goal is to expand your horizons with knowledge about what surrounds with the laws of physics, robotic, etc. in a pleasant way.
- Examination type:
- Exam will take the form of a case study with presentation of your results.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Let us understand you're motivated, creative & funny and that you are what we are looking for! Participants will be chosen by Motivational Letter and by answering questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students’ dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transportation (metro, tram, bus) and by foot