Would AI lie to you?
Imagine this situation: you’re sitting on this blue train’s armchair, stretching your legs comfortably, with laptop on your thighs and a cup of too hot coffee in your hand. And on your right side there she is - with her blue eyes, red lips are smiling while talking to you, her blonde hair are a little bit messy today, but she looks so good in this black dress. Just like a normal woman. Human being. You can merely see the difference, even though you were the one who programmed her.
It is said that our civilization is going to make another big scientific breakthrough - with artificial intelligence of course! And it’s not only about creating robots - it’s also video games, smart cars, security, smart home devices, virtual personal assistants (hello, Siri, hello, Cortana!), healthcare and more! So, do you want to take part in it? Have you ever wanted to understand AI better? To create something new? To be the part of the upcoming big change? Or do you just wonder how to survive if the machines rise?
Now you can!
What’s more, all of that in one of the most beautiful cities of Poland - Gdańsk! We’re waiting for you on the beach by the Baltic sea altogether with our pierogi and other polish goodies. Go get to know our slavic culture, relax on the sand, make friends from all over the Europe and have the time of your life during one of our crazy parties!
Just don’t hesitate anymore and apply! The biggest adventure of this summer is waiting! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Artificial intelligence and its applications in real life. Lectures, company visits, project work will give students an understanding of how it works.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students understand the wide range of the applications of artificial intelligence and have a brief picture on how the technology works.
- Examination type:
- Presentation based on a case study or project or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answer to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or university dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organisers).
- Public transportation, car, walking (everything is provided by the organisers).