There's no place like the home you design
Ever wished to sleep tightly in a room created by you? Or ever imagined someone else coming to you for ideas for their own space?
Then listen closely cause this course will approach the thematic of interior architecture focusing on the design elements which can be observed, studied and assimilated in a fairly short period of time.
Using a set of principles easy to understand by a non-specialised audience, the course takes an empirical approach in demonstrating the benefic effects that interior designing can generate on life quality.
Besides the theoretical part supported by ppt slides presentations, the course will focus mainly on authentic experimenting of the studied principles via a workshop starting from the distribution of the furniture elements all the way to choosing materials (carefully selected material samples ex. textile, leather, plastic, wood, stone, glass, metal etc etc) and preparing a moodboard containing defining elements of the new space, following the trainees intervention.
If you don't have any more doubts then get to that application button and set your summer trip to Romania!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Materials Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Interior architecture focusing on the design elements; Demonstrating the benefic effects that interior designing can generate on life quality.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aims of this course is to learn the benefits of the knowledge of interior design through fun and efficient methods of learning, focus mainly on experimenting those studied principles via workshops. At the end of the course, you will know how to optimize an interior space depending on the nature of the location, the light, the materials, and in different social and economic conditions to assure the dynamism for the course. All those combined with the basic knowledge of marketing and entrepreneurship, the course will help you run your own design ideas at a customer request.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student’s dormitory and cabin in the woods during the week-end trip
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organizers).
- Public transportation, walking (everything is provided by the organizers).