Here comes the money - better see it honey!
Have you always wondered how did Google or Apple make it to the world’s top companies?
Ever dreamt of learning how to achieve success?
The perfect combination of management skills and innovative technologies is the answer!
Here you'll learn the basics of company management and how technology can embrace its success.
From creating a marketing strategy to using eye tracking and UX technology in achieving outstanding results.
All of that during 9 crazy days in the greatest city in the world - Wroclaw! You'll get to know about unique Polish culture, walk around the Venice of the North and of course, spend that time in an amazing international company!
We’d love to have each one of you who’s keen on experiencing innovative and creative solutions with remarkable professors and wonderful people.
See you in Wroclove!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Multimedia and Communication Design , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Introducing a company to a new market Effective and active group communication Innovative marketing/management techniques using technology
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Introducing participants to the basics of management, marketing, and business strategies.
- Examination type:
- Final exam or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories of the University or Hostel
- 3 meals per day, including one hot meal
- Public transportation and on foot