SLOwineia - Wine is in the air
Are you interested of how Slovenian make Ambrosia?
If YES is your answer, then you are welcome to join our course in Maribor, the town with the oldest vine in the world.
BEST Maribor is giving you the one and only chance to come here and experience how grapes are transformed into wine, from the very beginning to the end of the process.
So if you want to learn more about grapes, fermentation, bottling the wine and learn how to taste wine like a 'pro', just join our course in Maribor.
Wine is the answer. What was the question??
If you agree with this then you should definitely apply to our course!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Chemical Engineering , Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Enology Wine fermentation Wine tasting Gastronomy
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will learn about the whole process of wine production, from crushing the fruit to bottling the wine.
- Examination type:
- Written test at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the proposed questions. We are also aiming for gender equality and a variety of nationalities to be present at the event.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms or hostels.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- Mostly public transport and walking.