Game of Courses: Be The Ruler of 7 Kingdoms
Are you ready to be the modern leader of the future in your favorite t-shirt and pajamas without leaving your home?
Modern leaders should have 7 characteristics. These are: artificial intelligence; digitalization; change management; talent management; pace of change; purpose and meaning; morality, ethics and transparency. Apply to our course and have the chance to learn these characteristics and evaluate current leaders based on them.
You are in the right place to learn how to become a modern leader from academicians who are experts in their field and meet top companies thanks to modern leaders.
Join us and become the modern leader of the future! Don't forget to put on your favorite crazy pajamas!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Self-awareness Interpersonal relationships, listening skills, and empathy Influence Leading during times of change / being dynamic Effective communication skills Motivation and engagement, leading with vision, and purpose Building effective teams Strategy and strategic thinking Working with uncertainty and ambiguity; decision skills Mentoring, developing internal talent, succession Taking initiatives Problem solving Teamwork Psychology of leaders
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Our course is aiming to provide a comprehensive view of 21st century leadership. Participants will develop an understanding of what a modern leader is, and they will learn the characteristics of a modern leader. Also, they will gain the ability to evaluate current leaders in terms of contemporary leadership.
- Examination type:
- Oral examination
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee: