On Stranger Tides: How To Become The Captain Of Your Career
“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Jack Sparrow
What are the steps to become a captain of your career? What are the skills you need to possess to be able to succeed? What are the first steps while looking to start your career?
There are no certain rules you need to follow to become a captain but at least you have to grab the chance to prepare your crew of experience to reach easier the island of confidence.
You wanna be adaptable and flexible to find your perfect career? Dive into the sea of opportunities and learn about:
- transferable skills and what are the most needed skills when looking for career
- what’s the difference between a job and a career
- how to prepare to apply for a job
Are you willing to take a risk with your career and your comfort zone?
If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it. Go on board and start your adventure now to reach your treasure of success!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Essential soft skills topics related to career development as communication, team work, problem-solving, etc. The event will be focused on sharing experience by a professional, giving each other tips and tricks by applying for a job, how to write a proper curriculum vitae (CV), how to prepare well for an interview and what question should be asked.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To prepare the future engineers for the next step in their university life. The main goal of the course is to give the students a closer look to the professional life, to help them understand what they should know in advance and what are the needed skills to have a successful beginning in their career journey.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the required questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee: