Ecological waves in Nouvelle Aquitaine
The question about environment is a topic everyone is talking about. In fact, there is more
and more waste in our oceans, global warming is a deeply worrying subject, and species are disappearing at an alarming rate because of our activities. These are just a few examples, there is a lot more to be worried about...
Do you want to discover a beautiful French region and discuss about environment ?
If your answer is yes, this course is hand-tailored for you ! get a feel of how we deal with environment in France, with an overview on global warming in general, wine, wood, and sea.
You’ll also get to virtually visit Bordeaux, France’s capital of wine !
Related field of interest : Environment, global warming, waste, wood, wine, sea…
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Environmental Engineering , Maritime Management
- Content and topics:
- Global Warming, Environment, Waste, Wood, Wine, Sea
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of the academic courses is to make students aware of the different environmental impacts. To prepare the future engineers for the next step in their life, they will learn the impact of human life on the global warming. They will also be introduced to the use of wood and other human activities in Nouvelle Aquitaine.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, interest in the acadamic topic, answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee: