The Engine so advanced it's Unreal
Have you ever wondered how incredibly realistic virtual worlds are made?
And do you have, by any chance, experience in 3D modeling?
If your answers are yes, we challenge you to put your skills to a test with the Engine so advanced it’s Unreal!
Join creators and developers around the world in sharpening their game development skills in remarkable, groundbreaking ways.
Let Unreal Engine help you turn your ambition into action and bring amazing real-time experiences to life by using the world’s most advanced real-time 3D creation tool.
During the 8 unforgettable days, you will have a chance to engage in the immersive course of the basics of Unreal Engine.A powerful technology such as Unreal Engine will allow you to develop, during the interactive lectures, your own project with rich interface and all the options you need for
creating games and graphically impressive 3D worlds in real time. From video games, through architectural visualization, to VR/AR applications. On top of it, you will have the unique opportunity to explore with us the European Capital of Culture for 2022, Novi Sad, and let yourself be amazed by the delicious cuisine of Serbia.
With this course, we empower you to take the first step and create without limits! Together we can redefine the term “reality” within game development!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Basic UE tools and work techniques including preparing and inserting assets from external programs, creating a game world, working with material editors, particles, terrain, working with lights, working with animations, character creation and user interface, as well as adding interactivity through a blueprint visual programming system. The structure of the course is set so that participants acquire the stated competencies through the development of a specific 3D video game project from the project setting to the executive version of the game. The theoretical lecture will be presented in parallel with the demonstration directly in the UE 4 software. After the theoretical part, the participants will master some aspect of the game at any time and independently supplement their starting project.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Course participants will gain theoretical and practical foundations for the production of interactive 3D content, regardless of whether the content is created for video games, architectural visualization or VR / AR applications.
- Examination type:
- A project in Unreal Engine that each participant will individually develop during the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity between countries and genders in mind.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked, provided by organizers.
- Taxi, bus, train, feet, provided by organizers.