Opening Pandora’s Box of Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to run with the horses in the Wild West? Or would you rather befriend a groundbreaking AI robot? What if we told you, you could do both?
In our BEST course of this summer in Vienna!
Join us for a Westworld themed 9 days jam packed full of fun adventures. Do you have no idea what Westworld is and feel confused about the combination of cowboys and AI? Not to worry, we will make sure that you’ll learn to love this bizarre, enriching world soon enough!
Take in our beautiful city, with our astounding 19th century buildings and mouth watering food. All while meeting like-minded individuals from all over Europe and expanding your knowledge through an enthusiastically led course.
If you’re currently asking yourself questions like: “Where are these technological advances taking us?”, “Are they dangerous?”, “Or can they be beneficial to us?”, then come to us, because we’ve got answers for you!
Don’t be scared, and join us in opening Pandora’s box of artificial intelligence!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics
- Content and topics:
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will learn about the importance of understanding and explaining opaque (“black-box”) models in artificial intelligence. They will also learn about underlying theoretical techniques together with practical tools to explain machine learning models. Finally, students will get an understanding of how to critically read emerging research in the area of explainable AI and present it in front of peers.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their motivation letters and their answers to the application questions. Creativity and motivation for the topic are most important. We also want to achieve the best cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel during the week and a Scouthouse during the weekend trip
- 3 meals per day, at least one is served warm
- public transportation - tickets provided by the organisers