It's time to gamify! Apply for XP!
On this summer course participants will have the opportunity to learn basics in the field of game development. Programming is the field of science that is constantly being innovated and in demand, and these are the main reasons for organising course on this subject.
Participants will be able to get to know beauties of our country. In the morning you can wake up along the beautiful Adriatic coast, have lunch on the banks of Skadar Lake, and enjoy an evening walk in the Montenegrin mountains. This course will give you unforgettable memories, new friendships, parties to remember and useful skills.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Game development Programming Game design 2D/3D modelling Basics of programs used in this field
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will be able to learn how to develop and design their own game. They will also learn what programs they can use and what skills are necessary so they will have a strong foundation to continue creating games
- Examination type:
- Presentation of the project they will create during the course
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to 3 additional questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' dorms
- Students' canteens and cafeterias
- Bus will be arranged by organizers.