Transport Innovation : move it in Paris!
Do you wonder how transports will look like in ten years?
Would you like to know the consequences of the running out of petroleum on the way we move?
Do you feel like moving it in Paris for a whole week?
If the answer is Yes, be ready to spend crazy time with us.
You will discover the French "cuisine", French wine, and Paris by night!
Lectures will be about new design of any kinds of transports (from the most common one to the newest one), the way to implement them, using carbon-less energy technologies.
Don't hesitate, pack your backpack and take the magic train (or flight) to Paris!
- Fields of activity:
- Environmental Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- innovation in transport, renewable energies, transport design
- Learning goals and objectives:
- better understanding of the future of transportation, using new designs of vehicles and renewable energy
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- open-minded, interested in the topic, good mood and full of energy!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- youth hostel, 10 minutes from the Eiffel tower!
- at least one hot meal per day, and of course French cuisine :D
- metro, tram, RER, foot