Smart Buildings - Discover Intelligent Housing
If you would like to learn about intelligent buildings stay tuned and read the rest of description.
Intelligent buildings aka building automation system is an example of a distributed control system. We will show you how the control system is computerized, you will see intelligent network of electronic devices, designed to monitor and control the mechanical and lighting systems in a building.
Even though those BIG words above might seem a little dull and serious, trust us, this Summer Course is gonna be LEGEN.. wait for it, DARY!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mechatronics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Visiting companies, lectures.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goals of this course is to give to the participants an overview and knowledge about design, construction and operation of Smart Buildings. We will show how to select technology amenities that will adress tenants' needs and what resources building designers use to understand system integration.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, answers to our questions and intermediate academic knowledge connected to the subject of the course.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, including : protein-full breakfast, steamy-hot dinner and fancy suppers :)
- Public communication