Belgian Beer secrets (Theory and practice)
In a first part, an introduction to the brewing process is given, starting with raw materials and ending with beer.
In a second part, a short overview of filtration theory is given where phenomenology, modelling, mathematical developments and technology are successive steps.
Some laboratory experiments together with brewery visits will facilitate the understanding of the theoretical course.
- Content and topics:
- Beer Filtration: lectures, labs and visits
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning about Beer filtration: all the different steps, the different kind of filters, difference in quality level
- Examination type:
- Still to determine
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Willing to visit our country, to meet people from everywhere. Friendly people, really open (minded) (Belgian beer lovers! Good drinkers!) ;op
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Still looking for...
- University Restaurant "Le Sablon" Vegeterian food available
- Train and cars