Everyday's Organic Chemistry: From nowhere to everywhere!
Have you ever imagine all the chemical reactions and substances you meet in just one day... Toothpaste, soap, icecream, beer, chocolate, oil, honey, K-Y... and so many others of wich you don't even know the name.
Would you like to know more about them and why they have such effects on your life? Well, just come to our Summer Course to discover it and even more...
- Content and topics:
- The principle of this teaching is not only to install the basis of modern organic chemistry, but also to connect it to certain fundamental concepts detailed in the course on general chemistry (chemical bond, thermochemistry, chemical kinetics, acid-base reactions).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The principal objective of this course is to provide the students with the guiding principles of organic chemistry. The course will be frequently illustrated with examples related to other scientific disciplines, in particular in the field of the life sciences.
- Examination type:
- written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Being interested in the course. Willing to visit our country, to discover our culture, to meet people from everywhere are other good points. Being friendly, really open (minded) and ready to party... And being good beers drinker is a plus ;-).
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitories with individual rooms, close to the learning place.
- University Restaurant or cooked by ourselves (Special diet such as Vegeterian food available if needed)
- Train, bus, cars, feets...