From the yellow submarine to the green car, all you need is plug!!
"Revolution is coming! The green car will soon win the war for sustainability, are you prepared for it?
- Did you know about wheels with motor incorporated? They are being developed here!
- What can you tell me about fuel cells?
- And about new security devices for electric cars?
- Would you like to see ALL of this things live??
- Are you tired of studying so much theory at the university and not seeing all the connection with reality???
- FINALLY, do you know that the first Spanish electric car is being made in Valladolid?? Yes, the first green car will be launched in Jan 2012 and you will have the opportunity of seeing it!
Are you ready for the revolution?? We are going to prepare you by visiting the best companies of our region and showing you the latest green technologies in automotive.
Isn't this enough for you??? Do you want even more??? Of course you will have more!!! In the social part, you will be able to enjoy the BEST "sangría" during the greatest PARTIES!! You will learn what a QUALITY pub crawling is and lots of surprises more!!! :D
We won't tell you more; if you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply now and you will have the chance of spending 11 wonderful days in SPAIN with a lot of fun and the BEST people!!!
What are you waiting for??
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out!! Apply now!! WE want you here!!
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable Mobility, focusing on the electric car and new technologies on development.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Getting to know more about the electric car, including how it works, processes of manufacturing, new technologies and related fields. Everybody should adquire an advantaged knowledge about the topic of sustainable movility, as about the newset technologies in development for it.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active mood during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel and college restaurants. At least one hot meal per day.
- By bus and walking.