Suit up, engineer: it's building time!
Did you spent hours playing LEGO in your childhood?
Were you the best constructor of sand castles on the playground?
We hear you say "YES"?! Then you definitely should come to us!
Reveal all secrets of construction engineering at our Spring Course 2012 in Saint Petersburg!
Are you ready to have EXCITING lectures, INTRIQUING company visits and THRILLING case-studies?! Do you want to visit Northern Venice and count our famous street lions; taste delicious pyshki and ride our AMAZING horse; feel the spirit of TRUE St. Petersburger and solve the mystery of Russian soul?! Do you say "YES!" again?
Don't miss your chance!
PS: SPb wasn't built in a day. What about 10???
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Building Information Modeling technologies, Saint Petersburg architecture, 3-D modeling. Company representatives' lectures, company visits, soft skills trainings.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Bringing knowledge of civil engineering, making students familiar with new concepts of building design using Building Information Modeling; development of soft skills.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter + answers for the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory/hostel
- Three meals per day (one hot meal is included)
- Public transport (metro, buses)