Energetic & Frenetic: The art of Sustainability
In 2012, Europe's Sustainability center will be Lisbon!
You'll get the chance to learn and discuss about Energy and Sustainability, contact companies and discover cutting-edge solutions for real problems.
What better place to do that than warm and sunny Lisbon? We are waiting for you!
Get ready for the BEST weeks of Summer!
- Fields of activity:
- Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainability, Energy, application of concepts to real cases.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning basic notions of sustainability and energy management. Applying these concepts to real problems.
- Examination type:
- Written Exam / Debate
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Selection criteria will be based on the interest shown on the topic, on Lisbon and it's culture and on the originality of the motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University student's dormitory.
- Warm lunch and dinner provided by the university canteen during the weekdays and cooked by the organizers otherwise. Breakfast and coffee breaks provided by the organizers.
- Walking, public transportation and university bus.