Design Your Own Comfort Zone
Feeling cold during the freezing winter? Can't wait for the hot summer? However don't fancy too hot weather? Solve this dilemma - create the accurate space around yourself! Feel comfortable in Brno!
We'll show you how to make an ambient environment according to your visions. Our task is to design space perfect for good living, creative work and the craziest parties! We will go through space of aircraft body, car and also experimental house.
Do you want to know which particular things influence your comfort every minute? Think about it now and it won't disturb you anymore! Examine the properties of air in more detail. Do you want to see human body demonstration on Hugo, the thermal mannequin? Do you want to monitor colourful 3D models of airflow? Do you want to watch the world around in colours of thermographic cameras?
Hugo is charging up. He can breathe but doesn't sweat. An ideal partner.
Still something missing? Yeah, it's chilled beer. No doubt, you'll get more than enough of it here. Can the Beer Nation present you heat transfer in better way than by demonstration of cooling beer in brewery? Process the cold beer and chill out!
Come to see the heart of Europe from one of the tallest building in Brno, our Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Don't miss the comfortable atmosphere full of fun, crazy parties and the BEST people in our beautiful historical city.
All you need is set your mood highly above zero!
Don't forget about the law of conservation of energy:
HEAT UP each other + CHILL OUT with good beer = PERFECT ENERGY BALANCE!
What do we need for it? 22 awesome participants in corporation with Brno Dragons!
We're prepared. Cool enough to join? Apply now
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Heat transfer, experimental methods and measurement, HVAC - heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, modern computer modelling methods.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Show the way how to achieve a thermal comfort in vehicles and buildings.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory.
- Student canteen and organisers' cooking.
- Public transportation, out of the city bus/train.