digITal world - bring IT on!
Have you ever wondered who is staring at your wall?
And what about you? Do you bang your head against IT or do you hack through IT?
Would you like to know all the secrets of perfect encoding?
There are 5 moves to know IT. Lets play chess!
First move: e3 f5
Are you hanging out on FB, Twitter... You are interested in cryptography, chess, sudoku, AI...
Second move: Qf3 Nf6
Perfect! Keep reading!
Third move: Qxf5 Ng8
Passionately you want to experience Novi Sad, drink Rakija, eat Pljeskavica, engage in romantic promenade by the Danube, IYKWIM...
Fourth move: Bc4 g6
Lay down, write interesting Motivation letter and click apply!
Fifth move: Qf7#
You get insight in cryptography, social networks, artificial intelligence, code generators based on models.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mathematics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- History of cryptography Social networks Artificial intelligence and application to chess, sudoku... Code generators based on models
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To gain an overview of history of cryptography, social networks, artificial intelligence, code generators based on models, Experiencing work in a team of engineers from various Universities.
- Examination type:
- Presentation/written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select 22 participants based on their motivation letters and try to keep diversity between countries and keep genders balanced.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory or a hostel.
- Student's canteen and prepared by organisers.
- Taxi, bus, train, feet...