Quantity or Quality, that is the Question?
Do you know what is differece between Quantity or Quality...
...when you eat Pljeskavica?
...when you drink Rakija?
...when you go to Belgrade rafts?
If you want to see difference feel free to apply to our spring course "Quantity or Quality, that is the Question?".
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- - Quality management - Integrated management - Industrial management
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning goals of our course will be that people get in touch with practical knowledge with topics we mentioned above. Aim will be that participants visit factories of international companies, state agencies that has this form of governance and other relevant institution with authorised and educated personality and professor from faculty - who will explain to them how to use their theoretical lore in practical situation. Our final objective will be that some part of participants after ending of the course get in contact with companies that are present in their country and perhaps even get a internship or job there.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We are selecting participants throughout their motivational letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- student canteen
- public transportation