How It's Made?
Do you know the TV show called How It's Made? No? Then you should start thinking about applying for our course :) Right Now!
Everyone is curious about how things are made :) Imagine the following situation: Your friend is asking that how the gummy bears are made, or ships, or ice-cream, or the precious gasoline, or the world-famous Herend porcelain or you can answer the well-known question: where babies come from? Okay, the last one is not going to be part of the lectures ;P
If you come to us, you can visit 5 different factories in Veszpr?m, you can learn about different products, you will learn the answer for the How It's Made? question :) Isn't that cool? :P
Don't hesitate! Come to Veszpr?m! Our city is in Central Europe, near the Lake Balaton. Can you imagine eating ice-cream, sunbathing at the Hungarian Sea when it's 30 ?C? Or what's about the drinks? As you know Hungary is famous about its wine like Tokaji and the P?linka. Have you ever tasted them? If you come, you definitely will!
Experience the BEST spirit with the BEST people and be an expert of the How it's made team.:) Spend 8 days and 8 nights with us: have fun, party hard, take part in the famous Street Music Festival of Veszpr?m! The Festival is going to be your final class where you're gonna learn useful Hungarian sentences and use these in practice ;P Hungarians will LOVE you :)
Only live once! Don't miss it!
Come to Veszpr?m and be the BEST!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- The students will take part in 5 factory visits, where they will have lectures/presentations about the production of the specific products from different fields - ship-building yard (ships), petrochemistry (gasoline), ceramics (porcelain), food industry(gummy bear), electronics (senzors)- and of course they'll have factory/plant/yard visits.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the event is to provide interesting factory visits to the participants where they can learn about different production methods. We chose products which are used in everyday life, so the participants will be more active and interested in the topics, in the lectures and in the factory visits, because they really can use this knowledge in their everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the motivation letter and interest in the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In dormitory.
- 3 meals per day (at leat one hot meal).
- Public transportation.