The big E - power up the future
Do you want to become an Energyneer?
Energy is fundamental for a modern civilisation, Energy is life. With a basic introduction in thermodynamics and heat technology you'll be able to understand what it means to power up a city, to make mobility possible and how much energy is needed to maintain buildings.
As the need for energy is increasing rapidly, the availability can't be taken for granted and environmental impacts and sustainability are getting more and more important. This is your chance as an engineer to discover the state of the art technologies and future ideas.
Now it is your turn to POWER UP THE FUTURE!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Energy and mobility Energy and living Energy production
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Basics in thermodynamics and heat technology. Introduction to power plant design, energy in mobility and energy issues in civil engineering.
- Examination type:
- written exam in the end of the course
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The main criteria for the selection of our participants will be the motivation letter and the answers to our questions, whereas creativity is very important. Furthermore we will take gender and nationalities into consideration, to get a maximum diversity between countries and a equal number of girls and boys.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will be hosted in a student dormitory or some similar institution.
- We will have some lunch in the local restaurants and the canteen, all other meals will be cooked and served by your helpful organisers! :)
- Public transport, walking, bus.