Money Never Sleeps
Welcome to the land of Investment!
If you want to feel the spirit of Wall Street, BEST course "Money Never Sleeps" is for you.
Here you will have a possibility to :
*Learn about investing in stocks, bonds etc.;
*Hear what competent professors and representatives of banks have to say about speculative practice and planning of your investment portfolio;
*Get practice of investment.
You will get a possibility to hear how investors can become their own enemies by making mistakes and discover what those mistakes are and how you can avoid them.
It might be the BEST chance to make a change! Don't miss it!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The level of the course is basic. The course consists of lectures about investment, stock exchange, technical and fundamental analyses. It contains about 26 hours of theoretical and practical lectures. During the lectures participants learn more about the stock exchange, funds, currency market, saving and investment tools, risk and profitability. Students will face the stock exchange practically: they will have an opportunity to invest in stocks, funds etc. in different fields and analyse it. The practical part consists of the investment portfolio formation and managing. After that ? you will have to present it during the seminar. The purpose of this course is to teach students not only about investing, but also about the dangers of stock exchange and how to deal with them right, in order to speculate correctly and take stocks in their own advice to get the highest profit as possible.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After this course students will be acquainted with the basics of investment, will learn how to form their own investment portfolio. In the end of the course they will be able to understand changes in stock, bonds and etc.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in topic and creativity - show us what you got! :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel in the center
- University canteen/Food made by organisers. Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport, walking