BEST future... Let's build it together !
Hey you! Yes you! Now you've started something...
'I know you've heard about LLN reputation (or maybe not yet)... Still curious? Then check this out!'
Are you eager to learn about Massive constructions in what we can easily call a crazy atmosphere? Does your mind never wonder why these structures/building/whatever materials they put together don't fall down? Have you ever wondered about good looking/bad ass constructions, but still always loved nature's beauty?
'Are you getting ready for it?'
Louvain-la-Neuve presents you this year's Summer Course. It will be given and animated by EXCEPTIONAL instructors for EXCEPTIONAL people. Some theory outstanding you will be taught in a practical way of the world of construction. We will try to find links between architecture & construction from a construction point of view.
'Of course, YES OF COURSE!'
Come and discover our ways of viewing this as you discover Belgium, the capital of Europe.
'WHAT? Are you still hesitating?...'
Apply for this AMAZING 9 days course full of Party-ness, Mad-ness, Nice-ness, thisistheBESTtimeofmylife-ness.
Yes, we might be a small country but a MIGHTY one! Be ready for the BEST fries ever, the craziest parties you'd normally only hear about, the Manneken-Pis (Google it, you will see :-). You'll sure won't want to miss a thing.
So don't wait any longer, spend (for sure) the craziest week of your summer holiday in Belgium. We want YOU to take part in this amazing Summer Course 2014 in Louvain-la-Neuve. For sure, YOU won't regret it!!!
'Hey you! Yes you! It's time to end it:'
One thing left to do now: APPLY !
Ps: For your application to be original in every possible way, show us you are fun to be around & can handle seriously the topic of this course.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The event will be composed mainly of 2 big parts: first, an academic part about construction, nature and architecture. This part will be as interesting and as interactive as possible. The second part consists of visits of cities, but also leisure and surprise activities. Of course, you do not have to forget the unforgettable parties that we will organize for you!
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will have a new general overview of the construction in accordance to the nature. The course will be composed of an introduction to the relation between resistance, construction and nature, followed by real life examples. This will include several visits.
- Examination type:
- It will be, most probably, a written examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We're looking for outgoing students who want to meet new people, discover Belgium and student folklore. Show us you like & know something about the topic, as well that you are fun and LOVING. Make sure your motivation letter is FUN and CREATIVE!!! Give us a hard time choosing participants.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Comfortable student dormitory
- Delicious home-made food 3 times/day
- We will be mainly walking but we we'll use as well the train, the bus and the car.