Level Up your robotics
This is the course you are looking for!
No, this isn't some cheap Jedi mind trick, this really is the course for you if you have ever wondered about the application of robotics. I mean, just look around you! Robots, robots everywhere. Well, they may not be as sophisticated as C3PO or R2D2, but a robot from Mars is sending data about the red planet as you read this. Robots have a big impact on our everyday life, it makes manufacturing more easy and more precise, we have bionic arms and I can go on.
Sounds too sci-fi? Well let me point out that this awesome course will take place in one of the oldest cities in eastern Europe. Surrounded on three sides by mountains, it was a perfect place for a medieval settlement. The old city, founded by the Teutonic Knights in 1211. So basically you will be building the future while visiting astonishing relics from Romanian history such as The First Romanian School or The Castle of Dracula.
Oh, and did I forget to mention that you won't be doing this alone? You will be among 20 awesome people from all around Europe sharing the same passion with you, and I can guarantee that besides the knowledge you get from the courses you will leave with the experience of a lifetime and make some really cool new friends.
Still think it's a trick?
Check out this video of our awesome city: Brasov
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Courses, laboratory activities, workshops and company trips on robotics and automation.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Presentation and written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions and interest in robotics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in one of the best dormitories of "Transilvania" University campus. Rooms are with 4 beds and have their own shower and bathroom.
- Three meals per day are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation.