Shoot Me Baby One More Time
Do you love photography and you want to...
...discover how to shoot intriguing photos and learn the technical background of photography?
...see the basics of postprocessing in Photoshop elements either developing RAW pictures in Adobe Lightroom ?
...get to know how to set up your own studio or create professional portfolio?
If you answered "YES" to at least one of these questions - this course is for you !
Just grab your camera and come to Warsaw this summer because... we know that photography is much more than just pointing the camera at something and pressing the shutter. We are giving you a possibility to become a great photographer even if you are an amateur right now! You will learn something awesome, discover new ways to explore and face great challenges!
Apart from that, we provide:
11 unique days
25 crazy partYcipants
A lot of amazing orgaNICErs
Hectoliters of great fun
Millions of photos
Tons of the BEST memories
Do you want to became part of this? So... Don't be shy! Just apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- - technical background of photography - creativity in photography - basics of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom - professional portfolio - creating own studio
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - improve skills - face new challenges - have fun
- Examination type:
- Presentation or test.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Write a motivating motivation letter which will delight us, press APPLY button and...Join us this summer in Warsaw!!!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- Public transport, walking.