Zero to Hero : Innovation and Project Management
Do you want to be a leader, an entrepreneur and an innovator? Have you always dreamt of enjoying the spring in the city of lights? If so, we have the right course for you! Come to the prestigious Ecole Centrale Paris and youll learn how to manage innovative complex projects and develop soft skills as Teamwork, Leadership, Creativity and many others. And of course, you will discover the famous Parisian way of life!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Definition of innovation Innovation in industrial context Management of an innovative project How to convince an audience How to make a presentation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Innovation is a big stake for all companies. In this course, you will learn how companies manage to be always innovative, by leading a concrete project of innovation in industrial context. You will have to work as a team to answer the problem presented by our partners, and defend your ideas in front of a jury, improving your presentation and communication skills.
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation to a jury
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Dormitory on campus.
- University's Restaurant and beautiful French plates prepared by the organizers. The three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be provided by organizers. At least one hot meal per day.
- Train and metro. All transportation during the course will be provided by the organizers.