Greenception - Hitchhiker's guide to the field of new energies
You have always dreamt of visiting the city of love? You want to learn more about renewable energy types and entrepreneurship? You want to have your world rocked by a bunch of funny Frenchies? Then welcome to Paris for an unforgettable week of crazy fun!
You'll discover the legendary Eiffel tower, the mind-blowing art galleries of the Louvre museum and the stunning gardens of the Château de Versailles among other things.
You'll also discover what it means to be French, at least as far as wine, cheese goes.
You'll get lectures and conferences on renewable energies. You'll discover the latest advances in green technologies. You'll be introduced to the world of entrepreneurship in green tech. There's no limit to what you can do with the course we're getting ready for you.
Don't wait any longer: if you believe you are up for the challenge, apply now and get ready for a week of madness!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- How to create an eco-friendly and sustainable start-up, using the entrepreneurial skills and knowledge on green techs that you will acquire during the event.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to improve your knowledge of sustainable energies and green technologies. Various interactive methods of learning - such as lectures, visits and conferences - will help you understand how these tie in with entrepreneurship. This event will teach you how to assess the benefits of efficiently using natural forces in your everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Workshop-based oral examination or written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in sustainable development and entrepreneurship, fun and open-mindedness
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms on campus
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day).
- Public transportation, on foot, cars of organisers. Transport from and to the airport is not included.