Chang3DWorld: Give this world another dimension
Let's learn the technology which can be used to create just about anything you can imagine, from a chess piece to a full sized house!
3D printing is one of the key future technologies. Today, more companies in a variety of industries are embracing the 3D printing process as it presents many significant advantages over the more traditional manufacturing methods. That’s why it’s important for students to have an understanding of the technology in the 21st century global economy.
This course offers you the chance to gain basic knowledge of 3D printing and its significance in the future of manufacturing. You’ll learn how to produce a simple object using the 3D printer, from designing the model to printing the final product. The professionals and experts from Slovak Technical University will deliver the sessions and share their knowledge with you.
And of course, with the learning we have combined the equally exciting social and cultural activities to give you the international experience. The pandemic did not stop us from bringing you the fun activities, games, and events for every single evening after the working sessions.
Also there are some SLOVAK SURPRISES for the participants!
Join us and prepare yourself to be part of the 3D printing revolution!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to additive manufacturing and generative designing, workshop on 3D modeling software, virtual demonstration of 3D printing process.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of this course is to equip the participants with the skills and knowledge to design and produce an object through 3D printing technology. During this course the participants will learn 3D modeling software, designing an object and have an opportunity to print it by end of the course.
- Examination type:
- Presentation, Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter, level of interest on the academic topic, answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee: