Dig-It-All to Mark-A-Thing
Are you looking for a way to become a better digital marketer and also have LOTS of fun this summer?
Does having an unforgettable experience in a beautiful city sound interesting to you?
Then look no more, ‘cause you’ve come to the right place!
Digital marketing has become a crucial point that determines a company’s success in the last 10 years, due to technology and online shopping’s rapid increase; and naturally, it has become equally important to learn about it too. Almost every company has adjusted their profit strategies in order to complement digital marketing as well, studying this topic will no doubt take you one step further among others.
This course will cover the topic of digital marketing, what it is, what it isn’t, and how to come up with a good digital marketing strategy plan. At the end of the course, you will have a remarkable amount of information about the topic.
Not to mention that you will spend the whole 8 days in Istanbul, which is one of the oldest cities in the world. You will get to live among the deep history and culture of Istanbul throughout your stay, where Europe and Asia meet and create one of the most unique experiences of your life.
We, the BESTies of LBG Istanbul Bogazici, are filled with BEST Spirit, and we are more than ready to help you have the BEST experience in Istanbul. We love to dance, socialize, and party!
We are looking forward to having an amazing time with you!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Mathematics , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Digital marketing
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to learn about fundamentals of digital marketing. During the course digital marketing platforms, determining and reaching target user groups, consumer behaviors, search engine properties, SEO, content marketing will be discussed.
- Examination type:
- presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories or Hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot
- Mainly by foot and public transport