Agrotech 2009: take the robot's challenge
Look at your hands; empty. Could you get food from that?
Come Madrid for BEST engineering competition: Agrotech 2009. Work in teams with people from all Europe, in order to build and program your own agricultural robot. By the hand of LEGO-Mindstorm robotics.
Stop wasting time looking at those empty hands, and remember: Sine Agricultura nihil (without agriculture, nothing). Let's create, let's crop, let's grow...
Spend a week with us, take part of this Engineering competition, and live the BEST experience you can have about agricultural robots, (did you know any other? ;) )
Now, look at your hands again: create!Sine YOU nihil! :)
- Content and topics:
- Robotics applied to agricultural science. Team working in practical side, looking to get a predeterminated target.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Building and programming a functional robot able to develop agronomic issues. Strengthen skills such as imagination and creativity
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- -Basic knowledge on programming, electronics or mechanics. -Motivation letter and interesting on the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University canteen (even if your robot doesn't work ;) )
- Public transportation