"To wire or not to wire" - The newest technologies in telecommunication
*Would you like to know the development of the telecommunication from Alexander Graham Bell till now???
*Would you like to talk with the students from other summer courses in the real time???
maybe you just asking yourself:
· Have I ever visited 20 different-style pubs one night???
· Have I been to the city where most of the pubs are placed at least 5m underground,
· Have I ever met a dragon?
· Have I ever partied for 2 weeks with friends from all over the Europe??
· Have I ever licked the walls of the mine? ;))
· Have I ever met a "bizon" in a bottle? :)
Don't hesitate any longer. Come and see it!!!
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To be widely oriented about modern telecommunication techniques.
- Examination type:
- written examination
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- 20-24 participants will be selected by motivation letter, their interest about the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University's dormitories
- University's cafeteria
- public transportation, couches, taxi