Move cleaner it's your nature. Discover the new ways of moving...
Dear citizen of the Earth, don't you think it is time to change the way we live? The climate is changing, the temperature is increasing and extreme phenomenon (storms, floods) are developing... Did you know that in France more than 50% of the oil is used in the sector of transport?... and the part of the renewable energy in this sector is only 0.7% !! Do you believe that figures?
Do YOU want to learn how to change it ?
So, Come to Grenoble and take part in this crazy event where ecological spirit will motivate you to change the world for the better! Come to Grenoble and spend a week-end in a cottage in the French Alps with unforgettable landscapes. Come to Grenoble to take part in our marvellous parties and discover the French culture : cheese, wine... French kisses...
- Content and topics:
- Complete information about the way to protect the environment in a the transport sector. You will learn about ecoligical fuels. You will get notions on fuel cell. You will evaluate what are the performances of the current carriage of goods and the possibilities to pollute less in this field. Urbanism policy : is it possible to organize well a city in order to reduce the consumption of energy?
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main objective of this academic course is to demonstrate that moving can have an impact on the environment. This demonstration would be completed by the visit of concrete buildings in this spirit!
- Examination type:
- Practical work.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- People sensitive to the protection of the environment. The connection between the studies and the topic doesn't matter. People eager to meet new people. People who enjoy having fun...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student residence - Country cottage We are trying to do better !!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the residence or in a student restaurant - At least one warm meal per day. typical French food
- Bike : depending on the weather - Bus/tramway car