Naval Architecture : SEA Paris !
"How was this ship conceived and constructed ?"
If you've ever wondered about it when looking at the sea, this course is for you !
Come to discover how a whole naval engineering project such as building the Queen Mary 2 is conducted... in the most beautiful city in the world !
French cheeses, wines and kisses are waiting for you... Let's party together in front of the Eiffel Tower !
- Content and topics:
- System approach of a ship project : the whole project is seen as a loop in which static and dynamic relations between components prevail. There will be lessons, lectures and presentations of companies working on different domains (offshore, military ships, sailing,...).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal is to apply the student’s theoretical knowledge to a whole naval engineering project in order to have a global vision.
- Examination type:
- Written examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest for the subject, motivation.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory.
- French food of course ;-) Mostly cooked by the organizers.
- Public transport.