European Week 2008. Sustainable growth and technological innovation: vicious or virtuous circle?
Have you ever wondered how the economic model works? In Europe, in your country or around your corner?
What does it take to turn technological innovation into sustainable success and growth?
Do you think that we, as future engineers, are prepared to face the challenge?
During the European Week, you’ll find out how innovation contributes to growth. You’ll also discuss, in groups and with experts and professionals from international companies, about the traps to avoid in the field of innovation.
And don’t forget that you’ll spend this crazy week in Paris, city of love…and fun!! You’ll discover Paris as you’ve never seen it: sightseeing (the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame…), groovy parties and all that in the BEST spirit!!!
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable growth and technological innovation: vicious or virtuous circle? Innovation does make a significant contribution to growth. But innovation is not only inventing innovative products and solutions; it’s a frame of mind. And these innovations must be in line with the market’s expectations to turn into sustainable success. We’ll also consider Europe’s key factors of success in the face of the challenging new world leading markets such as India and China.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To learn more about innovation, and its contribution to growth. To catch what the entrepreneurial spirit is.
- Examination type:
- A short written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- in the Supelec students' flats
- Lunch will be taken at the school’s restaurant, breakfast and dinner will be cooked by us. You’ll taste typical French food, such as wine and cheese!
- Bus and train to tour the region. Subway will be used inside Paris and to go to Supelec