Do you have enough fantasy to imagine the world after 100 years? Can you imagine that robots could change us? Is it sounds unbelievable?
Do you wanna try to unlock robotics secrets?
If you answer is YES, you [Yes - You!] definitely have to come to our Spring course!
Have you ever participated in real robot wars?
If your answer is NO you have to come to our Spring course because we have 10 tools to suggest you how to win it:
- basic elements of actuators, sensors and control devices
- discovering new cultures, food, dances in different way of life
- labs of autonomous mobile robot
- feeling Lithuania?s and Kaunas spirit
- information about distance sensing, color sensing and so on
- have fun with super duper people from all over the Europe
- information about control strategies based on artificial intelligence
- celebration of Woman?s Day, Independence Day in Lithuania
- acquaintance with the way of controlling various processes thought the internet network
- partying every day, p-p-p-partying every day in robots way! :>
What are you waiting for?? Apply now!! We're waiting for you in Robot Wars!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mechatronics
- Content and topics:
- General automation, intelligent robots and application of artificial intelligence methods will be the main topic. During the course theory will be combined with practical aspects. The various control methods and strategies will be implemented on the mobile robots to full fill the given tasks, i.e. wall following, obstacle avoidance and colored object tracking.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After the courses the students will be acquainted with the basic elements of automation in industry, will learn to use various sensors as well as to design and implement control strategies for mobile robots control. The objectives of the courses will be focused on design fast and reliable control algorithm to complete the given task.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter. Students who have basics of maths, physics, electronics, programming will be selected primarily or just be creative and you will be the first in the final list!!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel
- University canteen, home-made food
- Public transport