We control the system!
What plans do you have for this summer?
Dreaming of an unforgettable experience, in which you will learn a lot and have lots of fun? Well, don?t worry, Ctrl Sys RObo is here to help you!
After you read these lines, you`ll find out all you need to know to take over the system, right in the heart of Transylvania! Now...take a deep breath, close your eyes and imagine that during this course you will:
- develop Java applications for both Symbian and Android phones
- develop Web services
- use Java Messaging Service for distributed communication
- understand mobile robotics including perception, localization, mapping and planning
- play with robots
- gain knowledge in the field of software testing
- experience practical activities involving applications of Automatics in different fields of activity, like controlling the temperature of an industrial furnace, modifying the rotation speed of a motor and many other
Taking over the system won`t keep you busy all the time. You will also have the amazing opportunity to experience the Romanian way of entertainment, visit and see beautiful sceneries, taste the delicious Romanian specialities (like sarmale, mamaliga, slanina, tuica, palinca). Also you will have the chance to explore all the highlights and the secrets of our lovely city, full of ancient and medieval sites, as well as the modern. To top everything up, we`ll go on a two day trip to a mountain hut near Cluj? Meanwhile, of course... we`ll party until our system crashes!
Are you ready to become Cluj`s biggest fain? We are sure that after these two weeks, you`ll wish to change your plane ticket!
Now open your eyes! Press Apply and convince us that you deserve to CONTROL THE SYSTEM!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will feature lectures, labs and visits to companies which focus their work on fields related to: Mobile Robot Invasion, Internet Technologies for Small Bussines, Testing Software Applications and Automation in Metallurgical Processes.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of this course is to give the participants an overview about Automatics and Software Programming applications in different fields of activity.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and interest in the topic. It's recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of Automatics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student`s dormitory
- Three meals per day: breaksfast in dormitory and 2 hot meals
- Public transport