Smart grids : Energize the future
If you have a windmill in your backyard and you're wondering how you could make it constantly provide power, then this course is for you.
If you have a nuclear power plant in your backyard and you're wondering how to make it work along with a windmill, then this course is for you.
If the nuclear power plant in your backyard blows up and you're wondering how to replace it with a windmill and still have the same potential, then this course is for you.
If the nuclear power plant in your backyard exploded and you wonder "how to replace my exploded nuclear power plant with windmills still being efficient?", then this Course is for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Mathematics , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- How does smart grids works, what changes will they bring, and what new possibilities will appear thanks to them.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn more about smart grids, and energy problems and opportunities. Have a global vision of all the fields related to the smart grids. Have fun!
- Examination type:
- Written test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- You feel concerned by energy issues. You want to enlarge your knowledge about tomorrow's solutions for energy production, distribution and management. You are willing to contribute to the creation and application of these solutions, possibly in your own specialization field. Interest in hiking in the moutains and / or Grenoble local specialities is a plus, but we are here to make you like it anyway :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cottage and student dormitory
- 3 meals a day, including at least one hot meal
- public transportation, bus